Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics helps you make more informed product investment decisions by providing access to large volumes of product lifecycle data from all operations and entities.
More visibility into the new product development pipeline, product risks, and quality trends helps you mitigate new product risks, increase responsiveness to product complaints, and improve customer satisfaction.
• OPLA installation and configuration.
• ETL performance tuning and bug fixing, in close cooperation with Oracle Support.
• OPLA Upgrade [from v3.4 and up to v3.5].
PPM tool is a home grown web-based application used for the following:
• Capture & track forecasted allocation of Resources.
• Capture & track proposal (project request) and project details.
• Capture & track proposal budget forecast and actuals.
• Since the reports section was created using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), only a link was provided in the application.
NPD is a custom , business driven development aimed to provide a service which enhances the existing dashboards provided by OPLA out of the box.
It is using the Oracle Agile OLTP database as the datasource and normalizes it using ODI.
The main consumer of this data is OBIEE and the goal is to achive almost live dataset with very fast and frequent refresh times.
• Develop new analytical data model based on the AGILE OLTP database, using ODI and PL/SQL.
• New OBIEE dashboards using the NPD data mart.
• Integration if the NPD dashboards and data model with the existing OPLA out of the box one.
Modern HR empowers the individual by leveraging easy to use tools that are personalized, social, deliver insights and cover the full employee lifecycle.
With Oracle HCM Cloud, you can find, grow, and retain the best talent, enable collaboration, provide complete workforce insights, increase operational efficiency and make it easy for everyone to connect on any device.